With the Xpadder tool you can play PC and browser games that can only be operated with the keyboard with your gamepad, such as the Xbox 360 controller. The program recognizes almost all controllers and can assign keyboard assignments to your gamepad buttons.
Xpadder takes on an annoying problem: Some games do not have gamepad support for the PC, which would make the games a lot easier to play. Xpadder solves the problem by allowing you to freely assign the buttons and analog sticks of your gamepad to keys on the keyboard in a mask. Xpadder is also useful when a game has gamepad support but the key assignment cannot be changed. Here, too, you can simply place the corresponding key and mouse combinations on the gamepad and use your individual controls.
Features of Xpadder:
- Simulation of the keyboard and mouse via game controller controls
- Own key assignment for games
Xpadder is also suitable for various console emulators on the PC. Although they usually also have their own key assignment programs, it works very easily with Xpadder if you understand the system:
- You create a new controller mask via the controller settings.
- To do this, press the respective buttons on your gamepad, which then appear virtually in front of you.
- You can move the buttons so that they match the look of the gamepad.
- The settings can be changed, saved and quickly reloaded for each game, so that you only have to configure the game once.
Xpadder for Windows 10
Xpadder now also works for Windows 10. The following operating systems are supported:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 / 8
- Windows 7 / Vista / XP
If you get an error message under Windows 10 when you start Xpadder, you are probably using an old version that Windows 10 does not support.
You can download the current version of Xpadder for 7.99 euros from the developer Jonathan. To do this, you have to enter your email address on his website. You will then receive a link to buy and download Xpadder. Our download button will take you to the corresponding website. If you have already purchased Xpadder, you can download the current version from your download link, as you only have to pay once for all future Xpadder versions.