The first cryptocurrency ever created was Bitcoin. It is an electronic form of money, but it is very different from fiat. Unlike the last one BTC is decentralized — it isn’t under any bank’s control. Since its launch in 2009 a lot has changed. Today we have thousands of altcoins on the market and some of them are very interesting and promising. One such example is BNB.
BNB is the native token of Binance, launched in 2017. It was originally issued on the Ethereum platform, but then it moved to the main Binance Chain. There are a lot of ways to use BNB, but within the Binance Exchange ecosystem, it is used as a utility token that allows users to receive discounts when paying for their trading fees. You can also use tokens to pay for travels, for example for hotels and plane tickets, to shop with a credit card, to buy virtual presents etc. Besides, you have an opportunity to donate for charity via Binance Charity Foundation project.
The crypto nft is easily accesible and verifiable. Hence you can also use tokens to pay for travels, for example for hotels and plane tickets, to shop with a credit card, to buy virtual presents etc.
We decided to create a detailed account of how to buy bitcoin with Binance. Our choice fell on Quickex instant swapping service, which is our favourite. It is distinguished by its user-friendliness, security and really fast swaps versus similar services. There are just 5 (or even 4) simple steps. Just go by the book:
- This is an optional step — you have an opportunity to sign up if you want to. You will need to provide your e-mail address to register on the website.
- To see the list of crypto pairs available for exchange scroll the page down. Find the headline “Popular exchanges” and click on the “BNB to BTC” button.
- Now you are on the exchange page. Find the space for amount input in the box. Write down how much of BnB tokens you want to swap and hit the button “Exchange”.
- Pay attention to the order details. Check carefully that all the information, including the number of coins, is accurate and all the conditions are suitable for you. Write down in the text boxes your wallet addresses (BTC and BNB) and send your funds to the Quickex wallet.
- At this stage, the actual exchange process begins. It consists of three steps, which are:
- Receiving confirmation. After BNB is confirmed on the blockchain, Quickex begins to exchange it to BTC.
- The exchange. On Quickex It usually takes about 10-15 minutes, but in some cases, it can last from 5 to 30 minutes.
- Now the platform sends money to your BTC wallet. Check it when the transaction is completed.
Our compliments, the swap was made! The operation is simple and identical to the exchange of other assets on Quickex. Don’t freak out if you don’t see the coins aren’t shown in your wallet promptly. There are situations when an extra validation can be required before your coins are displayed. You just have to be patient and wait for a moment and the money will soon be shown.