Tracking a mobile phone has now become a very common activity and there are a lot of people who use to track the phone number of others just to see their activity. Some people use to track their partner’s cell phone to make sure that they are loyal to them. Apart from that, nowadays many employers also use to track the cellphone of their employees to know whether they are wasting their time in chatting with others during the working hours. However, tracking phones is not always a matter of harassment and it can sometimes prove to be very beneficial as well. For example, with all the crimes all around the habit of tracking phone numbers also let you know that the user of the phone is safe. Parents also use to track their children’s phones to make sure that they are safe.
Hence, the tracking phone number can be blessed for many people especially those who are suspicious about their partners. But even if you track someone’s phone you must use it judiciously and of course, it should be used only at the time of the necessity. If you are wondering about how to track a cell phone then this article is for you since in this article we have come up with all the things that you need to do for tracking someone’s cell phone.
How can you track someone’s cell phone without letting them know about the tracking?
With the development of technology tracking someone’s cell phone is not a tough task nowadays and you can easily do it without letting the other person know about it. All that you need to do is to go through the following steps for perfectly tracking the cell phone:
- The first thing that you need to do is to use phone locator tools and applications. You can use tracking software for your mobile device. You can download Minspy from Play Store for android mobile and App Store for iOS mobile.
- After you install the software you will find an option ‘Find my Device’. You can sign in to ‘Find my Device’ option by using your Google account and with the help of this option you will be able to track the phone of the user remotely. You need to give location access to the mobile user so that the application can easily track the phone. However, if the user of the phone is in the enclosed area then you have to switch to Indoor Maps for boosting accuracy.
- The next thing that you have to do is to identify the IMEI number of the mobile user. IMEI stands for International Mobile Station Equipment Identity which is a 15 digit unique number. After that, you need to use CNAM lookup tools on the web with the help of which it becomes possible to unveil all necessary information of the owner of the phone.
- You can also use Caller ID or CNAM Lookup tool on the web which permits you to find out the location of the caller. It also unveils all necessary information such as the name of the owner, his exact city, the state in which the person is living, etc.
- Another easiest way is to look up the phone number that is being traced in the search engines. You can use either Facebook or Google search engine. In the search engine, you will be able to track the location of the user of the phone. You can see the profile of the phone user until and unless the phone user has kept his profile in public.
- You can also use spying apps since they are hidden apps and cannot be detected by the phone user. They will not be able to see anywhere on the screen that their phone is being tracked. In this type of app, you just need to type the phone number of the mobile user whose phone you want to track, and then you will be able to trace all his or her activity. This type of app has GPS location tracking features and that is the reason why with such an app you can track the real-time information of the person.