With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, don’t leave it up till the 13th before you get Valentine cards for her. Valentine’s Day allows you to celebrate and show your affection to the special lady in your life. There are a couple of ways you can do this, but giving her a Valentine’s card is one of the most heartwarming. And trust Boomf to help you put a smile on her face!
After getting the perfect card from the wide range of Valentine cards for her, it is very important that you write a heartfelt message. This can be quite stressful and mentally tasking, but we’ve got a few tips that are guaranteed to help you write a beautiful message for her straight from the heart.
Tips for Writing a Great Valentines Message
- Put the focus on her. This is your opportunity to let her know what she means to you, as well as what you love about her and how much she impacts your life. You can even add your favourite memory about both of you, and any other thing that’ll let her know that you appreciate her and are thinking of her.
- Write out a draft. You can simply write down a few phrases that come to mind on a piece of paper until you get a “final draft” that sounds just right.
- It should be meaningful, not long. You don’t need to put a lot of words together to let her know how you feel. Just ensure that the words are coming from your heart and you mean everything you write.
If you still need a template of quotes that you can include in your Valentine’s message for her, we have a long list that you can personalise and utilise. Feel free to include any of these in your Valentine cards for her.
This is the direction that most people go on the day of hearts, and these lines should give you some inspiration.
- I know I always say it, and I hope it never loses its meaning, but I really do love you.
- You deserve much more than I could ever give you. You’re worth the whole world to me.
- I am the luckiest guy in the world because I’m with the most beautiful girl in the world.
- Every day with you is a cause for celebration and I hope this lasts forever and ever!
- You are and will always be my one and only Valentine.
- I am super grateful that you are in my life, so Valentine’s day is a day of gratitude for me.
- You are the most beautiful and precious gift that I could ever wish for.
- Thank you for agreeing to be mine. There’s no one I’d rather spend the rest of my life with.
- I am extremely blessed to have you as my partner and my Valentine. May the beautiful love that exists between us never die.
- Every day that passes, I find a new reason to love you even more. You are the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
If you want to be different from the mushy, traditional romantic stuff, then you could write a cute and funny message in the Valentine cards for her. Here are a few examples.
- I didn’t want to sleep on the couch this Valentine’s, so I got you a gift from Walmart.
- Oh, Valentine’s Day! The day I empty my pockets just to show you I love you.
- One day, we’ll be old and wrinkly. I might still love you then, so enjoy this while you can.
- You light up my world, although some days it feels like a sunburn.
- When you open my gift up, remember it’s the thought that counts.
Now you have all the tips and templates you’d ever need to write a great Valentine’s message for your partner. Choose one of the great Valentine cards for her, and express yourself with words straight from your heart.